Welcome to Cape May MAC!
We’re happy to welcome you back and hope you enjoy your tour of the Physick Estate, a visit to the Cape May Lighthouse or World War II Lookout Tower, a trolley tour or walking tour.
In an abundance of caution, Cape May MAC requires you to do the following:
- Keep 6 feet apart from anyone not in your party.
- Wear a mask at all times while participating in our tours.
We will be asking our guests the following questions upon check-in:
- Are you experiencing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have you been in contact with anyone infected with COVID-19?
- Have you recently traveled to a high-risk area or country?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions we respectfully ask that you do not participate at this time, and return after being asymptomatic for 14 days.
If a guests temperature is 100.4 or more, we require them to take a a seat in the shade, and retest in 10 minutes; or, come again at another time.
We are requiring the same of our Cape May MAC staff & volunteers.
To further ensure your safety, all of our historic sites and trolleys are getting routine deep cleaning with disinfecting products and capacity restrictions are in place.