(Part-time) 20 hours/week, may vary seasonally.
The part-time maintenance assistant performs routine and preventative maintenance for our three historic sites and six trolleys. Work is inclusive of carpentry, maintenance repairs as well as upkeep of the properties, facilities, equipment, and various utility systems. Must have reliable transportation. Previous maintenance experience preferred.
- Proficient skills in operating various hand tools, power equipment and commercial machinery.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- High school diploma or GED.
Please contact Michael Millison at: 609-224-6046 or firstname.lastname@example.org
EEO-A/A. Minority and women applicants are encouraged to apply.